The HH Roll of Honour includes:
The National Champions list includes podium placings (individual or team) in the top available class for any age category in:
- Regional Championships (pre 1985, post 2010) or National Events (post 1985-2010)
- British Championships (Classic, Sprint*, Middle*, Night)
- JK (Classic over two days: first 3 British)
- Relays: British Championships, JK (first 3 British), Harvester
- Team: Yvette Baker Trophy
*Age class championships staged separately from elite championships are included because elites can be present. (When staged together, the “top available class for the age category” rule applies.)
The Sylvia Harding Trophy was presented to the club by Stan Harding in memory of his wife Sylvia, who was a long-standing member of the club. It is awarded each year for service to the club.
The Farmer Trophy is awarded each year to the club’s ‘best newcomers’. It was presented to the club by honorary life members Nora and Alec Farmer.
The Marsden Trophy is awarded for outstanding support by a junior to the junior squad.
With acknowledgements to Jenny Cronin and Jim Prowting for the bulk of the National Champions list for 1969-1989.